Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nicht so schlecht.


Advent Calender!




Today and yesterday were not bad days. They were actually pretty good. I understood what my teacher was talking about! I also had a conversation in german that went something like this.
*after recieving my test back with no grade*
"What would my score have been?"
"Do you really want to know?"
".........no."
but besides being crapped upon by my bio test, it was a good day. Religion was a little harder and i didn't understand as much but its better than usual.

Today was good because i actually talked to people! I'm talking more and more everyday and my shyness is starting to fade....but dont think that this meens ill never revert back to my old antisocial/shy/cant speak german American.

We had some english homework due today and i had 3 different people have me check their homework. It was pretty cool.

Last Friday i went to see some world champions box with Thomas and Leo. It was fun. MY pictures arent very good.


Here are some christmas pictures that we were made to take.Pony By the Weihnachts Maarkt!

1 comment:

Molly said...

that's cool so they're not even really grading you? you just get an A for effort?

sorry i missed you on IM the other day. im not one for away messages these days..