Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Videos!

A couple of other AFS'ers and I are going to be making videos about germany for everyone to see!
We're all really excited about it and we hope you are too! I will be posting a video every thursday. We're not really sure how it is going to work but it will probably have themes for each week. There will be a video every monday, tuesday, wednesday and thursday. Eventually we will have a sunday but not yet! Please let us know how you like it and what you would like to hear in it!

This is a link to where our videos will be:

www.youtube.com/amikinder


John

5 comments:

Victoria said...

i luuurvee the youtube channel. im applying to cbyx for next year and i find the vlog very helpful.

Anonymous said...

Hi,my handsome son! I love your video,and I love your hair, and I love you!! I am a pitiful computer user, but I think about you all the time. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and I cannot wait to see you.You look absolutely fabulous! Love always-Lisa (formerly aunt)

Katie said...

ZOMG I should totally be allowed to make one too.

Please advise.

katielenahan said...

John I also really enjoyed the videos. I look foward to watching future ones too!! YOu look so grown up!

Katie said...

As if I could be anything but.

I could do one a week as well, if you'd like.