Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ubersetzung

Hi! I will only write in german. Maybe later, i will translate it if im not lazy. I think my german gramatic and sentence structure will be crappy. I find it hard because im dum!

I'm not fluent yet and its starting to annoy me! I try and try but it never gets better! I am here almost 5 months and i can't say everything! I hate it! I hope that when i come back to america, i can understand and say everything.

I will write about my hostfamily now. Thomas and SYlvia are my hostparents. They can both speak fluent english. ( and german of course) They are very nice. They both play golf and they are very good! I think that that is awesome!

Then comes Theresa. She is 18 and very cool! She was in Wisconsin for 1 year so she can speak fluent english also! She takes me (me? no idea) to partys sometimes. I think that it is very nice because she doesn't have to. Her boyfriend is Dave. He is very nice and funny. Hazzy is a big monkey. He is cool and cool and funny! But never the less, a big monkey. Hazadus!

Leo is my host brother and he speaks english too! But we speak only german together. He plays gold and a little Basketball. We are both in the 10th grade. He will fly to Panama next year.

I consider Christina and Stephanie like my host family too! Christina is always at the Leimbachs and i see her often. She can speak a little English and i think its very good. I dont see Stephanie very often because she has alot of work. But when i she her, its always fun. STEPH. We need to see Die Arzte in concert! That would be so cooooool. Yeah... Steph is also fluent in English because she was in America for 1 year. She is in Amireca now visiting her host family. Steph, you mst correct my deutsch because its aweful! You also need to write a post and when you come home, we can make a video!

OK! Ciao Tschuss! Aufwiedersehen! Bis Dann! HAB EUCH LIEB!
OK...Bye...love you all!

2 comments:

katielenahan said...

JP - I think your German is great! Remember you got to germany knowing practically nothing - just as a reference point too, I studied Spanish in school for 8 years and then went abroad for 5 months, and although I understood most things by the end, still I was not fluent. So I think you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

John, you did not identify the mountain scene. It looks great. Sounds like you are enjoying yourself. We miss you.