Saturday, February 21, 2009

Comments

so i do enjoy reading everybodys comments on my posts..and i think you all should do it more often.  So i just went back through all my posts and reread the comments...  Now im going to answer all the questions that you all asked.... and i also figured out that there were not to many questions... ASK MORE! Give me something to write about.

It's foosball you goofball. Still remember what that means? Is that Leo with you in one of the pics? He went to the camp too? How many kids were there? - Myan

So that whole foosball thing... i completly forget what it was called..and even after getting the answer.. i still didn't quite believe it.  It sounds like such a wierd name.   Yes that was leo in the pictures.. he came to the camp too because hes going with AFS to panama next year.   There were 6 kids there including me.  Genix(france) Bjarni(Iceland) Maeve, (USA), Ariel(USA) Leo(dland) and me.


Is it easier to write this, or say it? Dad

That was for my german post.  And it definetly easier to say all of that.. because with speaking, i can get away with saying the wrong article...because all i have to say is Duh... und not die,das,der... as long as i mumble a little and say duh, it comes out perfectly. But its the easiest to understand everything. by far


that's very strange about the tv shows.. don't they have german actors? so do they have the office with german voiceovers? Molly

They do have german actors but the majority of the shows are american with voiceovers.  I acutally have not seen the office on TV in germany.  But its not on very often apparently.  the germans dont find it funny


The butter thing sounds good, I thought butter came salted and un-salted.
Is it richer or lighter than American butter? Dad

It comes in tons of differnt ways.  Fresch Butter, Cheese Butter, Krauter cheese butter. Normal butter. Margerine.   there are really way more..but i cant remeber them all.


that's cool so they're not even really grading you? you just get an A for effort? Myan

Im getting grades now...and it seems that all my classees got double difficulter because its the second half year.....difficulter is not a word... atleast I dont think it is but im using it anyway.


it's good that you're taking a politics class..that should be interesting i think..physics sounds rough for a sophomore..do you like any of your classes? Molly?

Some of my classes are...ok. and some, I hate. I really hate history because the teacher talks the entire class. And never writes anything down on the board.. I dont have enough vocab to understand what shes saying. Bio ist ok and so is englisch. I understood chemistry yesterday. Physics isn't horrbile. Sometimes I understand whats going on. But not all the time. Politics is also difficult. we just changed themes so ill let you all know how it turns on.


how is the german coming?

Hmm. The german is coming. Thats the only way to put it.
Ill write a post about the language soon... maybe today depending when I finish my german AFS report thing.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

you should make a post about the things that are harder/easier in both enlgish and german. that would be interesting to see.