Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Berlin!



Well.
I went to Berlin over the weekend! I decided to met up with erica, who is traveling europe right now and catherine, who lives here! It was great to be talking to americans that i know in person and it was like being with a tiny piece of home! I didn't see much of Berlin though. I saw the brandenburger Tor. it was pretty astounding. I wasn't really trying to see everything thought. I will be going back to berlin atleast once. Il be going with AFS where we will see everything! But i think ill go back again to, with some exchange students... I also might go back to meet with a person who works in the Bundestag. He is a friend of the Leimbachs. Anywayyyy....

I have been here in germany almost 7 months... I can't believe it! I have a little over 3 months left and its kind of hard to comprehend! I cant put into words what im feeling at this point but...yeah. its some type of feeling.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the bison in the background real?
Are they European or American Bison?

Molly said...

that's so cool that you got to see catherine and erica! 3 more months..wow that's crazy.

Molly said...

and they do have nutella in the US we eat it on boating trips all the time! not really a breakfast food.