Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Don't let him get the olives!"

I had a 1 day at assateague.
"Don't let him get the olives!" - my dad


Hey guys. I'm in the house alone right now and ill be leaving in about an hour for my language class. Yesterdays class was alright. i learned a few thing but not as much as i would have liked to gotten accomplished in 3 hours... todays lesson is only 90 minutes though.

I get up every moring about 7:30 and i leaving at 10:30. it takes around 20 minutes to walk to the bahnhof(train station) and my train comes at 11:18. Its a 33 minute ride to halle and then a 10 minute walk to my class. I think its so awesome being able to walk/bike/take a train everywhere in germay. The public transportation system here is amazing.

Everynight since i have arrived in germany, Leo has helped me learn vocab. Its really useful and i have learned so many words just in the past few days. I cant create sentences yet though :(


My town from a ferris wheel.



Host sisters boyfriend and I on ferris wheel.

No comments: