Sunday, September 7, 2008

Germany...

The last few days have been very busy. i left on friday at 5:32 and arrived in gemany 9 hours later. the plane ride sucked, to say the least. Want to know the first words i heard from a german was?.....fucking americans! AFS enjoys being unorangized and we were just relxing in the middle of the airport when this phyco crazy german came running through us screamng that. it was an enlightening experience.

We then sat in the trainstation for about 12 hours(seriously) as other AFS countrys arrived. i met some cool kids from china, BraZil, Australia and even Italy. it was awesome. I took a few trains and finaly got to my host family. they had a sign saying my name and everything. They all speak english and are wicked cool. Leo ( my host brother) talks in an english accent (which everyone makes fun of him for) because he was in london for 10 days.

There was a festival going on in aschersleben which my host fmaily wanted me to go to. i was crazy tired because i had been up for like 36 hours but i went anyway. my rule for germany is never turn down an invitation.

Today i start my german language crash course. i have to walk to the train station *all alone!* and then take a train to halle. I start real school in a month.


German tomatoes?

No comments: