Friday, September 12, 2008

I hate creating creative blog titles


Me-"So in Iceland, you talk down to women?"
Iceland Kid-"Yes....but then you don't get dinner."

I went on a run today and explored the woods of Aschersleben. People walked by me on multiple occasions. I gave up smiling and waving after the third time somone gave me a suspicious look. Apparently smiling too much is frowned upon in germany.....ohhhh the irony.




Aschersleben watchtower/oldwall!

oh yeah, i hate the german language. Why do you need 3 articles? There is no reason for it. except maybe to confuse foreigners.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should put pictures of your host family up

katielenahan said...

cool jp!!! I just found out you had a blog and just read them all instead of doing all the hw I am supposed to be doing right now... but I think I am gonig to just live vicariously through you cuz my life is boring currently. Um, but dont' worry about the culture shock thing, sometimes things have to get worse before they get better again, but they always do!!

Anonymous said...

Great blog you got here. It would be great to read a bit more about this matter. Thanks for giving this material.
Joan Stepsen
Latest gadget